For repairs large or small, our single goal is to ensure that your HVAC systems are functioning properly.
Day or night, weekends or holidays you can count on ASA Resources to answer your call and get the job done right the first time. We offer service calls 24 hours a day and there are no after-hour service fees, ever. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to find the source of your heating and air conditioning problems.
The heating and cooling system is one of the most complex systems found in your home or business. To keep this equipment running at peak performance, trust the local experts with more than 20 years of experience, ASA Resources.
We service all makes and models and will help you identify the exact problem and find the best solution.
Heating and Cooling Services
We offer residential and commercial services that keep your home and business comfortable all year long. Our heating and AC services include:
- Heating and AC Maintenance & Routine Service
- Heating and AC Installation & System Planning
- HVAC Testing & Tuning for best performance
- HVAC Repair
- Replacement units
- Furnace Tune-up
- Indoor Air Quality
- Multiple zone custom systems
Heating and Air Service that’s right for you
ASA Resources can fix all your air conditioner or furnace problems, and we have a wealth of experience with all makes and models in both traditional heating and cooling systems as well as geothermal systems. We will find the best solution for you.
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Our goal is always to solve your HVAC problems – not try to sell you something that you don’t need. Our technicians are always ready to answer any questions about your heating and air unit and will think outside the box to solve the problem. A fix could be as simple as low coolant levels or broken fans. But should we find a serious issue, you can trust us to be honest and make recommendations suitable to your needs.
As service providers in the Oklahoma City metro area for more than 30 years, we help our customers prepare for Oklahoma’s unpredictable weather, particularly when temperatures cool down. Preventative maintenance of your heating system not only extends its life but ensures that your family or your business will be safe when it is in use.
Choose ASA Resources for Your Heating System Maintenance
For homes and businesses with conventional gas or electric heating systems, this means switching to a unit that hasn’t been used in months so it’s necessary to take additional precautions. Even if you have a heat pump, it is important to ensure that the emergency heat system is safe and ready for use. ASA Resources can help ensure that your family or business will be safe when it’s time to turn on the heat.
To make sure your unit is ready for cooler temperatures, our expert technicians will complete a 15-point checklist that includes:
- Testing for carbon monoxide
- Ensuring there are no gas leaks
- Verifying adequate draft in the flue pipe
- Adjusting burner flame to ensure optimum efficiency
- Inspecting and cleaning burners
- Checking the pilot and electronic ignition system
- Cleaning or changing the air filter* (excludes specialty filters)
- Measuring Freon* levels
- Adjusting the fan belt, if necessary
When you choose ASA Resources to provide regular maintenance for your AC, we can catch nearly 90% of all problems with the unit – before they cause you costly emergency repairs later. We have also learned from our customers that their cooling bills can be 25% lower when their AC units have been regularly maintained by our highly trained technicians.
To make sure your unit is ready for the ruthless Oklahoma heat, our knowledgeable technicians will complete a 15-point checklist that includes:
- Inspecting and adjusting the thermostat
- Ensuring proper airflow in all areas
- Visually assessing for refrigerant or oil leaks
- Cleaning or changing the air filter*
- Adding Freon*, if necessary
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Checking the voltage and amperage to all condenser motors
- Adjusting the fan belt, if necessary